LONG SEASON FARM
2017/2018 Winter Share Member Agreement
Thank you for joining Long Season Farm for the winter & early spring season! We are so excited to have you as a part of our farm!
When you join Long Season Farm for the winter season, you agree to the following membership terms:
You can pay in full upon signing up, but only $100 is needed to reserve your place. The remaining balance is due by the first distribution. To pay for your share or make your deposit, please make your check payable to Long Season Farm, and mail to:
Long Season Farm
68 Maple Lane
Kerhonkson, NY 12446
- Membership prices are set for the season for the two share sizes.
- Members are responsible for making their best effort to be at each scheduled distribution at the scheduled time and date.
- Members who are not able to attend a distribution are responsible for communicating this to the farmers ahead of the distribution.
- Members who cannot make a distribution can ask someone to pick up their share for them. Members are responsible for informing those persons of the distribution guidelines, and start and end time.
- Members who choose to split their share with someone else are responsible for splitting the share themselves and tracking any details with each other; the farmers are not be responsible for splitting your share.
- A list of what to expect is emailed in advance of each distribution. This email also serves as a reminder of the pick up schedule and times.
As a member of Long Season Farm’s Winter Share Program, I understand that I am partaking in the risks and rewards of this farming venture. This means that harvests might be larger or smaller than I expect, that the make up of the share will change throughout the season, and that circumstances outside of anyone’s control can impact the season. Additionally, I have read, understand, and agree to the membership guidelines.
As your farmers, we are committed to providing you a high quality, diverse assortment of vegetables, and a good value for your money. Though some things are out of our control, we will always strive to exceed your expectations, and will do everything within our power to make sure that you are getting the best produce possible at the scheduled distribution times.
Erin Enouen and Samuel Zurofsky